Thursday 21 April 2011

Nail Design of the Day - "Easter Eggs" by Tara.

As promised I will regularly feature a Nail Design and Nail Designer of the Day!

So as tomorrow is Good Friday I have seen no more Beautiful example of a perfect themed Nail Design than the Easter Egg Design by Tara @ For Your Nails Only Blog:


 I just love everything about this design - the fantastic spring colours used, they are on realistic wearable length nails, each nails is different - and just look at the amount of different polishes/products that Tara used to get this look:

Quote from Tara:
"For this manicure I used OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, What's With the Cattitude, Alpine Snow, Gargantuan Green Grape, Greenwich Village, Mrs. O' Leary's BBQ, Suzi Loves Cowboys, San Tantonio, Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, The IT Color, Suzi Says Feng Shui, Chop-Sticking To My Story, Step Right Up!, You're Such a Kabuki Queen, and then I topped off with a coat of Seche Vite."


Here is Tara's fantastic blog:- http://foryournailsonly.blogspot.com .

Congratulations Tara and enjoy being my "Nail Designer of the Day" x x x

1 comment: