Tuesday 24 April 2012

Artistic Smart Gel - Training Day

Just a quick note to tell you all about a training day I went to on Sunday.  It was for the Artistic Smart Gel product that has just been launched in the UK.




So - you may ask - what is Artistic Smart Gel?

 Well its a 'Buff Off Gel System' that is designed for adding strength to the natural nail or you can use to tip/sculpt an extended nail too! Louella Belle (UK distributor) states 'The LED Smart Gel is beautifully formulated to create the perfect nail extension while utilizing LED light-curing technology with immense durability'.  This also provides the perfect base for any Gel Polish Shade too.

So far I have only played with this product on the training day so I am yet to 'truly' test the gel and its capabilities but of all the 'buff off hard gels' I have used (and believe me I have tried many) this was by far the nicest, self levelling, but stays put hard gel system to date.

This product is only available to trained/qualified technicians so you need to know you stuff to be able to get it - I will keep you professionals updated on how it goes or contact Louella Belle for further details.

As normal you clients will soon be able to get this Artistic Smart Gel Treatment from Beauty by Theresa in Staffordshire/Stoke on Trent.

No comments:

Post a Comment