Wednesday 19 September 2012

Update on Shrinking Violet Fat Loss Wrap Treatment

I know it's been a while since I told you all about Shrinking Violet but as I have now started with this treatment on clients I thought it was about time to tell you all about the results. Many of my distant colleagues have been reporting great inch losses so although I am incredibly busy with my existing clients treatments I just couldn't help but want to take part in the buzz that is going around the beauty world with Shrinking Violet.

 I have trialled a few cases with this treatment but went live recently with new clients booking in. The results so far are as good as the talk and great immediate results are showing with losses ranging between 5 and 16 inches!

I will add more to this blog soon but wanted to let you all know the results so far - a great treatment all round I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment